CREATING SUPER DENTISTS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
IAADent is committed to providing the best possible education in implant dentistry and orthopaedics/orthodontics to general dentists. Our aim is to create super dentists who provide the highest standard of care for the health and benefit of our patients!
Terms and Conditions
● Only AHPRA Registered Dental Practitioners are to register in IAADent Courses.
● All Dental Practitioners attending IAADent course/s are required to have current professional indemnity insurance cover.
● All course participants are to refer to Australian Dental Board Guidelines for Scope of Practice and Registration Standards and to work within their own scope of practice.
● All dates and venues are subject to change.
● Some contents may change within the course/s.
● If registration is cancelled less than 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the course, 50% cancellation fee applies. If cancellation is within 2 weeks of the course, 100% cancellation fee will apply.
● All cancellation is to be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● If the course is cancelled by the organiser, full refund of the course fee paid by the registrant will be given.
● IAADent values your privacy and will NOT give details of any course participants to a third party.
● Any arrangement/s made between the IAADent course participant and the third party is outside the involvement of IAADent
● Any patient information needs to be de-identified if presenting or discussing cases
Since its inception in 2008, the foundation faculty of IAADent have committed to providing the best possible education to general dentists.